Five amazing experiences to choose from
With five different options to choose from as part of our Experience Oak Bay package – including golf, spa, culinary and soft adventure experiences – our guests will quickly find that the elegant, residential neighbourhood of Oak Bay is worth exploring on southern Vancouver Island.
The two-night package starts at $379 Cdn per person, per night for residential view rooms, with ocean view rooms starting at $492 per person, per night. All packages include a king boutique suite, dinner for two in The Snug pub (a $30 Cdn dining credit per person), 24-hour access to the seaside outdoor heated mineral pools, steam sauna and fitness studio; complimentary valet parking; Wi-Fi, and turn down service.
Experience Oak Bay options:
- A Victoria whale watching experience that includes a picnic lunch from Kate’s Café, roundtrip transfer to Victoria’s Inner Harbour, and a three-hour tour aboard a 45-foot ocean cruiser (with inside and outside seating and viewing areas).
- The Discovery Island Nature Tour includes a roundtrip transfer to the nearby island, a guided BC hiking experience with a knowledgeable naturalist, a picnic lunch from Kate’s Café, and a follow up foot soak at the hotel’s Boathouse Spa & Baths upon return.
- Feast Concierge takes guests on their Epicure in the Village Tour, ensuring that the extra steps taken have the sweet reward foodies are looking for on their culinary tour.
- Putt your way to a win at the private Uplands Golf Club. Guests of the Oak Bay Beach Hotel have preferred access to tee times at the West Coast golf Club, one of the premier courses in western Canada.
- Or, if all your want is more time by the pool, a Boathouse Spa & Baths organic seaweed facial, an organic re-hydrating gel wrap, or classic boathouse classic massage might just be the best choice of all. The $120 Cdn per person spa credit can be used for any Boathouse Spa & Baths experience.
Should you want more information about availability, we are now accepting reservations by phone at 1.800.668.7758 or online.
The Oak Bay Beach Hotel is Victoria’s first combination full-service spa resort and luxury residence; it is also the only commercial waterfront development in Oak Bay, set across Beach Drive from the prestigious Victoria Golf Club.