On behalf of our entire team, we would like to formally invite you to join us December 1, 2012 as we celebrate the reinvention of the grand old Oak Bay Beach Hotel with a community open house. In addition to opening specials, samples in our restaurants, and live entertainment throughout the day, join us for any or all of the following scheduled events:
- 11:30am – Oak Bay Beach Hotel led procession from Oak Bay Municipal Hall
- 12:00pm – Official ribbon cutting in our main courtyard
- 12:30-3:45pm – Guided tours of the hotel, suites and gardens
- 12:30-4:30pm – Shuttle service between downtown Oak Bay and Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- 1:00-3:00pm – Sample ‘Our Best Tea’, a traditional British afternoon tea in our Conservatory
- 2:00-4:00pm – Relax in the Seaside Hot Mineral Pools [sign up at the Boathouse Spa reception]
- 5:00-6:00pm – Watch the Christmas truck parade from Kate’s Café patio
Should you wish to celebrate in style, our Christmas Dinner Theatre show will be held in The David Foster Foundation Theatre on the evening of December 1st. Ticket’s are available for $89 per person and include reception, three course dinner and show.
Thank you for supporting our vision. We look forward to welcoming you through the doors once again and introducing you to our brand of Intentional Hospitality!