Fans antsy for a new season of the hit series Downton Abbey may not have to wait until the third season premieres to get their fill of aristocrat life. As many of our Social Media followers are aware of, the staff at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel have started taking a fancy with the Hit TV Show “Downton Abbey”. The critically acclaimed period drama revolves around lives of the fictional aristocratic Crawley family and their servants during around the time of the First World War.
It has only been natural then for those behind the English Manor House-inspired of Victoria BC’s Oak Bay Beach Hotel [in a city with deep English roots] to get caught up in the drama. In fact, “The Manor Package” will now be available for our guest to book and is inspired by our Manor House tradition and the lives of an English Count or Countess. Let us pick you up in ‘the Rolls’, experience iconic English favorites, and and let the Oak Bay Beach Hotel, including our Butler, provide our best in 5-Star service.
Starting October 4, 2012 guests are invited to live the life of an aristocrat during their Victoria getaway and will enjoy the following:
- Round-trip transfers by the Oak Bay Beach Hotel chauffeured Rolls Royce – between the hotel and any Victoria terminal (airport or ferry)
- Two nights in a signature ocean view king guest room – including nightly turndown service
- A full English breakfast each morning
- High Tea served in the Conservatory
- Dinner for two in the gourmet Dining Room
- Personalized Butler service during your stay
- Full access to the seaside mineral pools, steam room and fitness centre.
Price per couple is $999 Cdn for this truly Victorian getaway.
(based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuities and subject to availability).
So raise your pinkies, practice that British accent and, like us, get inspired by the service and history of a bygone era.
Should you want more information about availability and the details of this package, we are now accepting reservations by phone at 1.800.668.7758.