Contact Our Vancouver Island Hotel
Be Immersed in Victoria’s History
Escape to the brilliant waterfront with the Oak Bay Beach Hotel.
A celebrated English Country Manor House with a rich history, our Vancouver Island hotel has been refurbished to provide the first luxury lodging experience in Victoria with private residences. Contact our Oak Bay hotel to learn more about our spacious accommodations, oceanfront meeting spaces, premier dining and dinner theatre. Whether visiting our hotel on Vancouver Island for leisure or business travel, we know that you will appreciate our pleasant location situated amidst the mansions and estates of the Oak Bay waterfront, overlooking the San Juan Islands and Mount Baker. Enjoy walking distance to the Victoria Golf Club and Oak Bay Marina during your stay.
Oak Bay Beach Hotel
1175 Beach Drive
Victoria, BC V8S 2N2
Phone: 250 598 4556
Toll Free: 1 800 668 7758
Fax: 250 598 6180
Contact us by email
To book online reservations for Oak Bay Beach Hotel, the premier choice among Vancouver Island hotels, please use our:
Real Estate Opportunities
Please direct your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to our Vancouver Island Hotel:
- Go south on Highway 17 towards Victoria.
- Highway 17 turns into Blanshard Street.
- Turn left onto Johnson Street.
- Stay in the right hand lane and veer right on Pandora Ave, which turns into Oak Bay Avenue.
- Continue through Oak Bay Village and Oak Bay Avenue will angle to the right and become Newport Avenue.
- Turn left on Windsor Avenue.
- Turn Right on Beach Drive.
- Continue past the Oak Bay Marina to Oak Bay Beach Hotel, which will be on the left.