Wellness Weekend with Catherine Roscoe Barr
Start 2024 at the edge of the Salish Sea for the Oak Bay Beach Hotel’s annual Wellness Weekend. Step away from nonstop busyness and into a space where you can refocus on yourself.
Led by Catherine Roscoe Barr, BSc Neuroscience, wellness coach, and founder of The Life Delicious, the weekend retreat will lead participants through five in-depth modules on Mindset, Movement, Nutrition, Sleep and Connection, amidst the inspirational and sophisticated surroundings of the Oak Bay Beach Hotel.
Enjoy a full complement of services and amenities, including:
- Four nights accommodation in one of our elegantly appointed, ocean-view guest rooms
- Unlimited, exclusive access to our heated, seaside mineral pools, steam sauna, and fitness studio
- Nutritious and locally-inspired meals, curated by Executive Chef Kreg Graham
- Guided group exercise
- 15 succinct modules featuring the latest, greatest science across multiple wellness disciplines
- Informational sessions and discussions
- Peaceful, personal time
- Creation of a personalized action plan for an exceptionally energized existence
- A 15% discount at The Boathouse Spa
- The Life Delicious’ proprietary strategic plan to help you INTEGRATE + ACTIVATE what you learn
- Complimentary self-parking, Wi-Fi, turndown service, and sparkling water