Join us February 1st to 3rd at the edge of the Salish Sea for the Oak Bay Beach Hotel Wellness Weekend. Step away from nonstop busyness and into a space where you can refocus on yourself.
Led by Catherine Roscoe Barr, BSc Neuroscience, wellness coach, and founder of The Life Delicious, the weekend retreat will lead participants through five in-depth modules on Mindset, Movement, Nutrition, Sleep and Connection, amidst the inspirational and sophisticated surroundings of the Oak Bay Beach Hotel.
Enjoy a full complement of services and amenities, including:
- Two nights accommodation in one of our elegantly appointed, ocean-view guest rooms
- Access to our heated, seaside mineral baths, steam sauna, and fitness studio
- Nutritious and locally-inspired meals, curated by Executive Chef Kreg Graham
- Guided group exercise
- Informational sessions and discussions
- Creation of a personalized action plan for an exceptionally energized existence
- Complimentary self-parking, Wi-Fi, turn down service, and bottled water
Guest speaker Sherina Jamal, founder and developer of local skincare company Beauty Through Balance will be sharing her knowledge on how oxidative stress plays a role in issues such as fatigue, inflammation, hormone imbalance, and pre-mature aging, as well as how specific superfoods that she has worked with for many years (such as locally harvested BC seaweed) play a key role in restoring overall health, supporting wellbeing and promoting youthful glowing skin. She will also be sharing her spa tips for skin care and self-care.
Flytographer will be attending the event to capture your upcoming wellness memories.
- $1,250 (single occupancy)
- $1,050 (double occupancy)
Guests may choose to extend their stay (pre-or post-weekend) for a special rate of $199 per night for up to three days.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, and balance is due 30 days prior at which point the booking is non-refundable.
To inquire about pricing excluding hotel accommodation, please call 1-800-668-7758.
To book, call 1-800-668-7758 to speak with our in-house reservations.