Travel Alert: COVID-19 Update
Our COVID-19 safety protocols are updated periodically, please review updated information just prior to your arrival. We look forward to providing you with a truly memorable stay at The Oak Bay Beach Hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Confidence in our care and your safety: Please click here to read more about “Our Best” Cleanliness and Safety Guidelines we have in place to safely welcome back guests to the hotel.
We are asking all guests to reschedule their stay/ reservation/ appointment if:
– They are experiencing symptoms of illness (fever, trouble breathing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue); or
– They are in contact with someone who is experiencing the above listed symptoms of illness.
What To Expect Upon Arrival
– We kindly request that masks are worn in all indoor public areas of the hotel. For your safety, and that of our staff, all staff will continue to wear masks;
– Please drive up to our Front Entrance to be greeted by our Welcome Ambassador. You will be provided with hotel information, optional and contactless assistance with luggage, and a key to access our secured underground parkade;
– Hand sanitizer is available in all public areas, and we encourage staff and guests to use it when entering or departing different areas;
– Valet Service has been temporarily suspended until further notice; and
– Please respect the comfort levels of other guests, and continue to socially distance from others.
In Your Guest Room
– We have partnered with local Vancouver company K’Pure Naturals to provide you with a custom bottle of Dry Clean Hand Sanitizer that is yours to keep. Additional bottles to take home may be purchased through our Front Desk for $9.95;
– A better sleep means a better you. We are currently providing daily Housekeeping Services available upon request to reduce risk to our guests and employees. Should you prefer a contactless experience, we can provide you with fresh linens upon request, left at your door to limit staff entering occupied rooms.
Boathouse Spa & Baths
– Discover our current hours here.
– To make a spa reservation, please call 250-940-0326 or e-mail email@example.com. For full details regarding spa experiences, please click here.
– We encourage booking spa treatments well in advance to avoid disappointment;
– In addition to our spa service providers wearing masks, each Spa Guest is required to wear a mask during their treatment and in all indoor public spaces; and
– Changing rooms and lockers have updated limited capacity to ensure distancing within our facilities.
In-Room and Poolside Dining
– We are happy to continue to provide both In-Room Dining and Pool Side Dining;
– We ask that guests utilize our Text-for-Service to have your dishes cleared, in a way to reduce dishes placed in the hallways;
– We currently offer Pool Side Dining in disposable containers based on the guidelines provided to us.
– Guests visiting restaurants are kindly asked to wear a mask until they are seated at their dining table;
– FARO Handcrafted Pizza is open. Click here to learn more.
– The Snug Pub is open and operating on a first-come, first-serve basis. Click here to learn more.
– The Boathouse Kitchen & Bar offers a menu for all guests using the Heated Seaside Mineral Pools. Click here to learn more. Please note, 2 pieces of government-issued ID is required when purchasing alcohol on our pool deck.
– The Dining Room is temporarily closed.
Heated Outdoor Mineral Pools
– Our Heated Outdoor Mineral Pools are open;
– Please note, depending on demand, pool access may be limited to 3 hours per pool visit for overnight Hotel Guests;
– To learn about the Pool Pass Experiences, please click here.
– Our Boathouse Kitchen & Bar will continue to offer safe, poolside service while wearing a mask at all times. Please note, 2 pieces of government-issued ID is required when purchasing alcohol on our pool deck.
Conference Services & Hotel Offerings
– Find our Calendar of Events, including Winemakers Dinner, Sunrise Yoga, VIP Movie Nights and more, here;
– We are pleased to now offer organized gatherings with proper COVID-19 protocols in place. Contact our Conference Services & Private Events team here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding existing reservations or future plans, we look forward to speaking with you at 1-800-668-7758 or 1-250-598-4556.
We look forward to welcoming you to our boutique, seaside hotel.
Our Best, Always.
The Oak Bay Beach Hotel team